Are you ready to freshen up your sessions with kids?
Does any of this sound familiar?
I don’t have enough time to constantly create new material for all my sessions! I don’t have enough time to write original songs!
I really need to expand my repertoire. I’m always searching and searching for new ideas.
I feel like I’m soing the same songs over and over every week!
I understand! I’ve been there.
At times I have found myself wishing for time, feeling like I’m in a rut and looking for new material but coming up short. Some days I still find myself there! Especially as my caseload has grown and more time is required to run the business side of things and still hustle from session to session. It can be hard to keep the creative juices flowing!
The Music Therapy Kids Starter Kit Includes:
The Starter Kit is a complete music therapy session solution! That means you get everything needed to fully run a music therapy session for kids (instruments not included). You will receive:
- 8 original songs (mp3s)
- 5 of the recordings include a “blank version” so you can be hands free.
- sheet music with melody line + chords for all songs
- instrument checklist
- visuals that correspond to specific songs
- activity schedule cards
- song choice cards (for public domain children’s songs)
- flash cards for colors, numbers, shapes, and upper/lower case letters
So That You Can…
- Spend less time planning and more time doing music therapy with your clients!
- Take a break from searching the internet to make the perfect visual aids!
- Keep your repertoire fresh and new!
"This Kit is everything I wish I had starting out as a music therapist working with kids."
8 original songs complete with recordings and lead sheets. Complete with chords and 5 instrumental tracks.
Songs are specially designed to address a variety of goals and objectives including communication, social, cogntive, and motor skills.
Print & Done
30+ Pages of printables and visual aids that can be used with the given songs or with your own.
Is this kit for me?
Do you work with kids? YES
Do you want to add songs that work to your repertoire? YES
Do you need some additional music therapy interventions? YES
Are you short on time for writing songs? YES
Do you feel like you get stuck singing the same song each week? YES