A complete music therapy session for successful and engaging groups for kids.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I don’t have enough time to constantly create new materials for all my sessions.
- I don’t have enough time to write original songs.
- I feel like I’m doing the same songs every week!
- I need to expand my repertoire.
- I’m always searching for new ideas to use in my sessions.
I understand! I’ve been there.
Actually, some days I still am! Especially as my caseload has grown and more time is required to run my business as I hustle from session to session all day. It can be hard to keep the creative juices flowing!
Introducing the Music Therapy Kids Starter Kit
What is the Music Therapy Kids Starter Kit?
It is a complete music therapy session solution! That means you get everything needed to fully run a music therapy session for kids*. Your kit will include:
- 8 original songs (mp3s)
- 5 of the recordings include a “blank version” so you can be hands free.
- sheet music with melody line + chords for all songs
- instrument checklist
- visuals that correspond to specific songs
- schedule cards
- song choice cards (for public domain children’s songs)
- flash cards for colors, numbers, shapes, and upper/lower case letters
This material is something I wish that I had when starting out as a music therapist working with kids. Even now after 10 years of experience, I use these songs and materials all the time!
A little bit about me
I’m Mary, owner of the MusicTherapyKids.com and founder of a music therapy clinic in Frisco, TX. We primarily serve children and I have also worked in the school setting for 10 years. Watching kids experience music and make progress through music therapy is one of the great joys in my life.
I created this kit because I know how time consuming it is to create your own materials. I also know how hard it can be to find songs that work for music therapy that do not require a ton of adaptation. I have spent many hours searching google but never really finding quite what I was looking for.
Is this kit for me?
- Do you work with kids? YES
- Do you need some additional music therapy interventions? YES
- Are you short on time for writing songs? YES
- Do feel like you get stuck singing the same songs each week? YES
- Do you want to add songs that work to your repertoire? YES